Automatic Cosmetic Food Plastic & Glass Bottle Sticker Label Labeling Machine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $7,900 US $7,600|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: JSHL-3500
- Application: Cosmetics, Cleaning, Detergent, Skin Care Products, Hair Care Products, Oil, Tea, Vegetable, Fruit, Snack, Seasoning, Dairy Products
- Driven Type: Electric
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Warranty Period: One Year Warranty
- Trademark: JERRY PACKAGING
- Origin: Jintan City, Jiangsu, China
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Type: Sticker Labeling Machine
- Classification: Plane Labeling Machine
- Packaging: Bottles
- Speed: High Speed
- Specification: L2700mm*w1800mm*H1500mm
- HS Code: 8422303090
Brush: Firmly attach label Synchronous chain correcting mechanism: Stable and accurate Screw press mechanism
1. It can be used to label one side of round bottles, the single or three sides of square bottles (including bottles for shampoo, body wash, edible oil, lubricating oil, abstergent, eye-drop), with wide application and stronger suitability.
2. Powered synchronous tension control label feeding is stable and fast, ensuring the feeding speed and the labeling speed.
3. Separating mechanism equipped with synchronous sponge wheels for non-polar speed regulation can freely set gaps among bottles.
4. Correcting mechanism ensures the stable and accurate correction by adopting synchronous chains.
5. Press mechanism is regulated by screws, with accurate movement, large regulation range and wide application to bottle in various specifications.
6. Label synchronous positioning mechanism controls the error in ±1mm.
7. Man-machine operation interface is capable of displaying any abnormal conditions and guiding the trouble removal, and has simple operation, facilitating anyone to operate the labeler easily and rapidly.
8. Emergent stop buttons on several points can be added on the production line appropriately, ensuring safe connecting operation and smooth production.
9. Label stripping length is calculated automatically by a microcomputer with length and photo-electricity, without regulating the position of photo-electricity, length can be randomly modified on the man-machine interface, and the use is convenient.
1. Process Flow: Separating→ Correction→ Press→ Air Blow→ Labeling→ Adhesion Reinforcing→ Finished Product
2. Feeding: Bottles can be directly conveyed to SHL-3500 from a cap screwing machine as the conveyor belt of the cap screwing machine is connected with SHL-3500 single-sided labeler and a bridge board is put between the two machines for transition.
3. Separating: After passing separating sponge wheels, bottles are separated with appropriate gaps because of the difference between the linear speed of the sponge wheels and the conveyor belt.
4. Correction: By the correcting mechanism, the bottles are accurately positioned.
5. Press: Bottles corrected are pressed by the press mechanism before leaving the correcting mechanism, thus avoiding rotation or deviation in the followed labeling process, and ensuring labeling precision.
6. Labeling: Bottles are labeled when passing the labeling work positions.
7.Discharge: Through the bridge board, bottles enter the rear conveying device and to be outputted.
1. Voltage Specification: AC220V 50/60HZ One-phase
3. Labeling Speed: 70-100pcs/min.
4. Labeling Precision: ±1mm
5.Air Source for Printer: 5kg/cm2
6.Applicable Vessel Range: 15-160mm in length, 10-100mm in width, 40-350mm in height
7. Applicable Label Range: 15-180mm in height, 10-200mm in length
8. Max. Label: 420mm in diameter, 76mm in inner diameter of paper roll
9. Label Gap: 3-5mm
10. Gap between upper and lower sides of label and upper and lower sides of backing paper:2mm
11. Backing Paper: Need 62g white Glassine with compact quality, excellent interior strength and transparency, firmness against tear and extremely good die cutting performance.
12. Basic Gram Weight: 62g/m2±5%m2 Thickness: 55μm±5%
13. Drawing Force Resistance: Machine Direction: 16kg/25mm
*Customization for special specification is available.
1. Horizontal Direction: 7kg/25mm
2.Tear Resistance: Machine Direction:25g/pcs
3. Horizontal Direction: 31g/pcs
4. Transparency: 52%
Our component suppliers;
The JAPACKS Story
JPACKS designs and builds packaging machinery to help our customers reach their unique production goal. We build a wide range of Filling Equipment tailored to the way you do business. Our equipment is hand-built right in Chinese. We are not only a Filling Equipment manufacturer, we design and build Bottle Rinsers, Capping Machines, Cap Sorters, Conveyors, and Bottle Loading and Accumulating Turntables. Our equipment is engineered for durability and ease of use. We also work with leading manufacturers of Labeling Machines, Induction Sealers, Coding Machines, Shrink Wrapping Equipment, Case Building and Palletizing Machines to deliver complete turn-key packaging lines.
We develop the automatic packaging line, including bottle feeder, filling, capping, labeling, sealing, printing, carton erecting, carton packing, carton sealing. We develop the full automatic horizontal packaging machine, vertical packing machine, cartoner, assistant weighing. So far we have achieved ISO9001 quality management system certificate, CE certificate and 30 utility patents of single machine. JPACKS machines are exported to many countries, such as American, Malaysia, Vietnam, South Africa.
As an enterprise in the period of the high-speed development, JPACKS has always attached importance to innovation, taking technology leading as the quality policy, developing the new products actively, and meeting the customer's required in advance. JPACKS is fully integrated into the global market, learning advanced ideas and technologies, catching the different consumption demand, making efforts to improve the independent innovation.